300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

that was funny

That was funny

John McCain John McCain

great, and also reply to Yottabyte

I didn't really understand the joke in it...if there was one...but I liked the graphic work, and the music was pretty good.

In reply to Yottabyte. What's with this "Oh-bomb-us" crap? Please, when you discuss someone like, for instance Obama, try to refrain from making yourself look like a complete moron.

And on a last note...is it horrible for someone to be a leftist? Aren't you showing your true colors, you diehard conservative? I don't know about you, but in my circles that's equally as bad.

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

not the most random :)

I dont' think it was the most random of anything I've seen. I won't try and tear it apart for meaning or anything, I just enjoyed the animation and the music! Good job!

Pandemic Pandemic

fucking amazine

That was one of the best games I've ever played...I hope you check this, cause I want to let you know that I played for 4 hours straight trying to get a high score. Are there any guides for this? Cause I don't know if theres something I'm missing...I checked the all time high score list, and all those folks got 100000 or soemthing like that, and my highest score was about 7,400. Any help?

Blips responds:

there is a good chance that those insanely high scores are there due to people hacking the highscore board system. I think theoretically the highest possible score is around 18,000. Glad you liked the game :D I'm working on Pandemic 2 at the moment, hopefully it will be out soon.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

great quiz

That was a lot of fun. I think I read that you are making a second one...I can't wait for that. One note, are rural communities and small towns any different? that was just one thing I noticed...I live in a small town, IN a rural community.

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

Didn't Enjoy This At All

As much fun as you might have at making fun of "emos"...its kind of lame. I think the whole idea is a little outdated. Also, I don't believe that song you have would be considered "emo." It's a little too aggresive. Sorry, but I really didn't enjoy this at all.

.bivfr"D. .bivfr"D.

awesomly soothin

This is amazing music, and I hope you continue doing this. I had a go at making a short movie with one of your songs, but I can't seem to upload it here. What are you using to record the music by the way? I'm a musician, and I'm always looking for new ways of making music.

VegetarianMeat responds:

Straight up midi recording with Reason. I borrowed a midi controller/keyboard from my brother and started making stuff up. I'm glad you enjoyed the song :)

Sand Castles Sand Castles

definatly one of the best

yea that was really good, one of the best songs i've seen on newgrounds. a little thing about the vocals, is that it seems like your holding back a little bit. other than that, this is absoluetely amazing...I can't wait to see what else you put up here.