300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

that was funny

That was funny

John McCain John McCain

great, and also reply to Yottabyte

I didn't really understand the joke in it...if there was one...but I liked the graphic work, and the music was pretty good.

In reply to Yottabyte. What's with this "Oh-bomb-us" crap? Please, when you discuss someone like, for instance Obama, try to refrain from making yourself look like a complete moron.

And on a last note...is it horrible for someone to be a leftist? Aren't you showing your true colors, you diehard conservative? I don't know about you, but in my circles that's equally as bad.

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

not the most random :)

I dont' think it was the most random of anything I've seen. I won't try and tear it apart for meaning or anything, I just enjoyed the animation and the music! Good job!

I like birds... I like birds...

ha great video and song

The eels are awesome, and I think they'd love this video. Very creative, simple, and just awesome. Good job!

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

wow

That was some of the best animation I've ever seen, and it all just went perfectly. I can't tell you how much I've been wanting to see good animation and plot, and I've found it. Thanks for sharing that with us, it means a lot to see something that personal.

"IF" "IF"

wow

That was amazing. I'm going back to watch it again. The emotion you put into that was amazing. I like to see animations with realness, but sadly, there aren't enough out there. Please, keep doing what your doing, I can't wait to see the next one!

Animals Animals

hard to understand

I won't claim I completely understand it, but I like the complexity of it, and the animation is inspiring. I especially loved the bridge scene, and you inspired me with an idea about an animation I'd like to make. Very well done, I can't wait to see more!

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

not bad

Not bad, the ending didn't really...end in the best way I thought it would, but the animation and the voices were really good! I liked the choice of music too (good ol' Muse to highten the senses, and a little from 28 Days!) Overall, I liked it, though I wish it were longer.

Gi-go responds:

I dont like movies that end :D

Thank you!

GLIP GLIP

that was pretty sick

I liked the animation a lot. random, but i loved that. AWWWEEESSSOOOOMMMEEE!

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

wow pretty brutal

this is definalty one of the most...brutal ones I've seen. No offense, I don't think it should have won, but visualy...it looks really good. I just don't think the content should have placed it. Isn't she only like...16?